DARKMATTERS - The Mind of Matt

You met me at a very strange time in my life...

Read my novel: Complete Darkness

Listen to the PODCAST I co-host: Hosts in the Shell

Monday, January 30, 2006

Leighton Meester... making Surface a must see event!!


"See how much cuter I am than my brother!?"

Surface - the best sci fi show on TV...

Have been glued to Surface since it kicked off in the UK this year - and am very impressed with Leighton Meester who plays Savannah Barnett - man she's the 20 year old eye candy that balances out the huge ugly sea monsters...

See what I mean below:

"Leighton Meester looking good whichever way you see her..."

And apparently - it's not a new phenomenom... here she is in North Shore from 2004:

"thankyou miss Meester... you've got the part!"

and Miss Fisher from Surface isn't too bad either...




Links:Surface comes to the UK

How Cute Is Leighton Meester?
Other screen females worthy of your attention:

Keira Knightley

Jessica Alba's Ass
Natalie Portman
Other cool TV...
Carnivale - still awaiting Season 2 on DVD

Darkmatters:
H O M E

No comments: